Skip to navigation
Skip to content
ELECTRONICS, Television, TV&AUDIO
Sony 75 inch 75X90K XR 4K Uhd Full Array Google TV
Out of stock
- Intelligent TV processing technology with Cognitive Processor XR that delivers natural and realistic picture quality.
- Deep black, high peak brightness, and real-life detail with Full Array LED and XR Contrast Booster 10.
- Billions of accurate colors deliver natural and beautiful picture quality, enhanced by XR Triluminos Pro.
- Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your content all in one place.1 Stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
- Take your gaming to the next level with input lag as low as 8.5ms and BRAVIA XR exclusive features for the PlayStation®5.
- Get the advantage in high-performance gaming with 4K/120, VRR, ALLM as specified in HDMI 2.1.
- Hear true immersive audio with two sound positioning tweeters in addition to traditionally placed TV speakers, plus support for Dolby Atmos.
- See blur-free picture quality in fast-moving sports and movies powered by XR Motion Clarity technology.
- Bring back lost texture and detail and see your content upscaled to near-4K resolution with XR 4K Upscaling.
- Multi-position stand offering two variations – low-profile setting for immersive viewing or raised to accommodate a soundbar.
- With the optional BRAVIA CAM, video chat on the big screen and allow Ambient Optimization Pro to automatically adjust picture and sound according to your room environment.
- Enjoy streaming high-quality 4K UHD quality movies included with the BRAVIA CORE app.
- Experience immersive cinematic content with support for Dolby Vision4, IMAX Enhanced5, and Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode.
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- full-array LED backlight with local dimming
- native refresh rate: 120Hz
- XR Motion Clarity™ blur reduction
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG) extends picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- XR TRILUMINOS Pro display technology for a wider, more natural color palette
- Cognitive Processor XR uses powerful real-time processing based on a human perspective for a true-to-life picture
- XR Contrast Booster 10 balances light output across the screen for improved contrast
- XR 4K Upscaling intelligently re-creates lost textures and detail in lower-res content
- IMAX Enhanced certification for improved performance with IMAX Enhanced 4K/HDR content
- Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode mimics the settings on Netflix’s mastering monitors to ensure an accurate picture
Smart TV features:
- Google TV interface lets you browse live TV, movies, and TV shows from across many streaming services all in one place
- remote has built-in Google Assistant — control basic TV functions and compatible smart home gear, search TV’s streaming services, set timers, and more
- use wake word to access Google Assistant hands-free
- dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
- compatible with Apple AirPlay® 2 for wireless streaming from your Apple device
- includes access to exclusive content on BRAVIA CORE
- 4 HDMI inputs (two 2.0b, two 2.1)
- all inputs are HDCP 2.3 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
- to view the highest-quality 4K and HDR content from connected sources, use a high bandwidth HDMI cable
- HDMI 3 and HDMI 4 inputs support 4K/120Hz and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and will support Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) after firmware update
- 1 composite video input (3.5mm A/V minijack — adapter cable required)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for the fastest, most secure internet connection
- 2 USB inputs for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- Acoustic Multi-Audio system uses sound-positioning tweeters at the back of the TV so the sound follows the action
- Acoustic Center Sync synchronizes TV speakers with compatible Sony sound bars for fuller, more immersive sound
- works with Sony HT-A7000, HT A5000,HT -A9 systems
- 3D Surround Upscaling uses XR signal processing to upscale even two-channel sources to simulated surround sound
General features & info:
- compatible with optional BRAVIA CAM for video chat, gesture control, and Ambient Optimization Pro (sold separately)
- voice remote with built-in microphone
- multi-position stand has standard and sound bar settings
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield):
- without stand: 66″W x 37-7/8″H x 3-1/8″D
- with stand in standard position: 66″W x 39-1/8″H x 15-3/4″D
- with stand in sound bar position: 66″W x 40-3/4″H x 15-3/4″D
- weight: 75.8 lbs. without stand; 78.9 with stand
- wall-mountable (bracket sold separately)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 300mm x 300mm